The B4RN project community broadband project is now rapidly approaching Dent, and could potentially reach Garsdale. Hence the Parish Council would like to invites Garsdale farmers, landowners and residents to a public meeting to receive information about the B4RN community broadband project.
The meeting will be held on 1 March 2016 at 7:30 pm in Garsdale Village Hall
- Presentation about the B4RN project by Barry Forde.
- Presentation about the action group for Dent & potentially Garsdale by David Pilgrim.
- Questions from the audience.
- Tea/Coffee break with the opportunity to talk to presenters and B4RN guests.
The public meeting will be followed by an extraordinary meeting of Garsdale parish council, commencing at approximately 8.30 pm, with the following agenda:
- To be considered: to support the proposed B4RN community initiative to bring superfast broadband to Garsdale.
Please pass the information to any neighbours who may not have seen this. The Agenda can also be downloaded here as a pdf: B4RN Public Meeting & Extraordinary PC Meeting
#1 by hyperfastdales on 03/05/2016 - 7:04 am
more details of the B4RN project on facebook.com/hyperfastdales and hyperfastdales.org as it approaches Dent